The Ducati Corse '14 helmet by Arai is designed by Aldo Drudi and adorned with the 1199 technical engine. The lightweight Corsair V Ducati Corse helmet is made of aerospace grade fiberglass for high-impact safety. The inside of the helmet features removable Dry-Cool liner in multiple sizes for a comfortable, custom fit. Complete with scratch-proof anti-fog visor, removable neck liner, adjustable ventilation and removable nose deflector this helmet is not just the safest helmet you can buy and it's the most comfortable.
• Shell of impact-resistant complex fiberglass.
• Removable interior made in fresh and light Dry-Cool material.
• CE-approved thermoformed visor, scratch-proof and anti-fog.
• Removable nose deflector.
• Neck protection.
• Racing closure with D-ring fastener, with button to secure the strap.
• Helmet comes with standard Arai clear and light tint visor.