The race inspired EXO-R2000 was Scorpion’s first premium level helmet and from that foundation spawned first the touring focused EXO-T1200 and now finally, we see the modular EXO-GT3000. Quite a step up from the EXO-900X, the GT3000 uses a TCT-Ultra pre-preg shell to not only save weight but create a stronger more protective design. The cable operated drop down sun shield is a new feature and is certainly welcome with its precise feel. Equally precise is the action of the flip-up chin bar which is released by one large tab and then secured with metal to metal posts for a solid closure. A two stage chin vent and large brow vent are your main source of airflow and thanks to the large adjusters are easy to modulate one handed. Scorpion’s AirFit liner system provides a degree of customization with regards to fit and thanks to the KwikWick padding, comfort isn’t in doubt. And while only available in solids at the moment, this shouldn’t dampen the appeal of this new impressive modular helmet.
• TCT-U Advanced Composite Shell Technology - a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fibers that are pre-impregnated with resin to create a strong yet lightweight shell structure.
• Ellip-Tec Base Plate System.
• Everclear no fog face shield.
• SpeedView cable-drive retractable sun-visor.
• AirFit liner inflation system.
• KwikWick 3 anti-microbial liner with auto cooling fabric.
• KwikFit cheek pads to accommodate eyewear.
• Three Dimensionally Contoured Cheek Pads.
• Flip-up chin bar.
• Aero-Tuned ventilation system.
• Communication speaker pockets (BMW communication system friendly).
• Titanium Double D-Ring chin strap.
• 3 shell sizes.
• DOT Approved.
• Premium Valise travel case.
• 5 year warranty.