Already a solid package to begin with, MSR has nevertheless given the Xpedition helmet another look over and with a few key upgrades, produced the Xpedition LX. Big emphasis was placed on making the Xpedition more bad weather capable and as a result you now get an anti-fog face shield, a chin curtain and an anti-microbial liner. These updates, along with the aerodynamic visor and two adjustable intake vents and eight exhaust vents, make the Xpedition LX an even better choice for demanding dual sport and adventure riding.
• Meets or exceeds the ECE 22-05 safety standard.
• Meets or exceeds the D.O.T. FMVSS 218 safety standard.
• Removable/washable liner is made of wicking and anti-microbial materials.
• Comes with anti-fog face shield for optimum visibility.
• Lower chin wind screen blocks facial winds and avoids watering eyes.
• Sculptured, dual density, EPS impact absorbing liner.
• Optically correct, compound curved shield is scratch resistant.
• Shield can be removed to allow open face riding or goggle use.
• Visor can be removed and shield retained using included hardware.
• Fog free, clear, light smoke, dark smoke and mirrored replacement shields available.