The Bell Vortex is every bit the helmet you’d expect of the Star’s little brother. Developed in Bell’s state-of-the-art Santa Cruz, Calif. design center, the Vortex borrows heavily from the Star, using its Velocity Flow Ventilation with FlowAdjust for amazing ventilation and temperature control, as well as ClickRelease, the reigning world champ in face shield ease-of-use. The lightweight polycarbonate shell is molded into a stable, wind cutting shape, and comfort is in no short supply with contoured cheek pads and a plush removable comfort liner. Finish it off with a noise reducing wind collar and integrated speaker pockets and you have a complete package at a killer price.
• Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum stability and temperature control with minimal noise and buffeting.
• Lightweight polycarbonate alloy shell.
• 3 shell sizes.
• Contoured cheek pads.
• Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort.
• Padded Wind Collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise.
• Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers.
• ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever.
• NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield.
• Exclusive Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper.
• Padded chin strap with D-ring closure.
• Five year warranty.
• Snell M2015 and DOT certified.
• NOTE - Helmet ships with clear face shield only.